What is Homeopathic Medicine?
As a child did you ever cry or create tantrums while you were forced to gulp down the bitter syrup when you were sick? You also remember that whenever you were asked to have the tiny, sweet globules, you never resented. You took them rather happily and willingly. These small pills which can be administered easily with all the cooperation from the patient, are nothing but Homeopathic Medicine. People, around the globe, have acknowledged the safety and success of Homeopathic medicine. It is no longer regarded as alternative medicine. In reality, it is becoming the topmost favoured form of medicine.
Homoeopathy is a medical practice established on the idea “ like cures like”. It was founded by German physician Samuel Hahnemann in the year 1796. This medical system is established on the assumption that the body can heal itself. Homeopathy is hugely popular in European countries and some Asian countries like India etc. If you are looking for Homeopathic medicines for different ailments then you have come to the right place. In this blog, we shall discuss the usefulness of various medicines of homoeopathy needed to cure several ailments and diseases.
Homeo Medicine – The ingredients of the Homeo medicines are weakened by mixing alcohol or water. Then the mixture is shaken. This step also known as potentization is very essential while preparing Homeo medicines. This step is believed to convey therapeutic actions. Homoeopathic doctors think that if the dose is less the power of the medicine increases. To tell the truth, most of these medicines do not possess any particles from the original ingredient. They are available in different forms namely sugar globules, tablets, ointments( like creams, gels etc) and liquid medicine in the form of droplets.
These medicines can be used to treat different health issues like allergies, depression, fatigue, migraines, bowel problems, piles, constipation, kidney stone hair fall, weight loss, cough, cold, uric acid, fever, sinus, acidity, headache, fatty liver, tonsils, psoriasis, anxiety, high blood pressure, cholesterol, sciatica, insomnia, acne, knee pain, back pain, eczema, mouth ulcer, fungal infection, sore throat, stomach pain, dandruff etc.
List of Homeo Medicines
- Homeopathic medicines for diabetes – Diabetes is a condition where blood sugar levels remain high for a longer period. This occurs when the pancreas cannot produce sufficient insulin. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes are Phosphorus, Abroma augusta, Syzygium jambolanum, Lycopodium etc.
- Homeopathy medicines for thyroid – Hypothyroidism is a disease where the thyroid gland is inactive or underactive and incapable of producing the required quantity of thyroid hormones that are needed to carry out several functions of the body. Homeopathy medicines for thyroid are very useful in treating the condition. Calcarea carbonica, Sepia officinalis, Lycopodium clavatum, Graphites, Nux vomica are useful medicines for thyroid.
- Homeopathic medicines for women’s health – Menstrual cycle plays an important part in a woman’s life and her health. Irregular periods, excessive hair fall, obesity, weight gain, hair growth on the face, chest or stomach are indications of a disease called polycystic ovarian syndrome. The following medicines are capable of treating this particular health issue successfully – Sepia, Pulsatilla, Natrum mur, Kali carb, Thuja etc.
- Homeopathic medicines for arthritis – Arthritis is a joint inflammation giving rise to pain and stiffness. Severe aches are experienced in the joints, back, neck, ankle, wrist, fingers, hand etc. Homeopathic medicines for arthritis such as Calcarea carb, Ruta, Rhus tox, Arnica, Belladonna are very effective in treating the condition.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility – Infertility is the incapability to conceive and get pregnant. The reason behind infertility can be present in either the male or the female or both. Natrum phos, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Agnus castus are some Homeopathic medicines for infertility which are safe and can help to get rid of the obstacle causing the problem.
- Homeopathic medicine for sinusitis – When the tissues adjoining the sinus puff up due to fluid or mucus accumulation, it is called sinusitis. Silicea, Belladonna, Pulsatilla, Merc sol are some Homeopathic medicines for sinusitis providing great relief from this medical condition.
- Homeopathic medicines for hypertension – The pressure of the blood on the walls of the arteries is known as blood pressure. Hypertension is a condition where the force of the blood on the vessels is very high. Aconitum, Allium, Baryta, Glonoinum are some Homeopathic medicines for hypertension that can manage the condition successfully.
- Homeopathic medicines for skin – Skin diseases like psoriasis, eczema, hives, vitiligo, rosacea, shingles, can be treated effectively using homeopathic medicines. The top homeopathic medicines for skin are Sulphur, Graphites, Sepia, Rhus tox etc.
- Homeopathic medicines for hair – While many people suffer from hair fall the root cause varies from person to person. A receding hairline or a broadened partition can take a severe toll on psychological health. Thuja, Natrum, Lycopodium, Fluoric acid are some remarkable Homeopathic medicines for hair always giving satisfactory and long-lasting results.
- Homeopathic medicines for allergy – Allergies are the response of the immune system when a substance invades our body from outside. Arsenic album, Calcarea, Gelsemium, Lycopodium, Sulphur are some Homeopathic medicines for allergy which help treat the condition.
- Homeopathic medicines for asthma – Asthma is a condition that develops when inflammation occurs in the airways. Consequently, the tubes become narrow, giving rise to breathing difficulties. Aconitum, Adrenalium, Aralia, Phosphorus and Bromium are some marvellous Homeopathic medicines for asthma.
- Homeopathic medicines for migraine headache –Migraine headache usually accompanied by nausea is triggered by specific food, drink or stress. Homeopathy medicine for migraine headache such as Gelsemium, Belladonna, Bryonia, Sepia, Nux, Glonoinum find the root cause for headache, subsequently helping to get rid of the ache.
- Homeopathic medicines for spondylitis – Spondylitis is a condition where the spinal bones and large joints swell up. Rhus tox, Bryonia alba, Hypericum, Gelsemium, Calcarea fluorica are some Homeopathic medicines for spondylitis to get rid of the aches and stiffness.
- Homeopathic medicines for children diseases – Since the immune system in children are yet to develop properly they often fall prey to diseases like cold, diarrhoea, stomach ache or fever. Aconitum, Allium, Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Ferrum phos, Belladonna are some Homeopathic medicines for children diseases to boost their defence power.
- Homeopathic Medicines for Piles – Piles are swollen veins around the rectal region. Homeopathic medicines for Piles can reduce the inflammation of the rectal veins. Ratanhia, Hamamelis, Ammonium carb, Sepia, Merc sol are some important medicines for piles.
- Homeopathic medicines for constipation – Constipation refers to a symptom when the bowel movement is not frequent and there is difficulty while defecating. Homeopathic medicines for constipation treat the root cause of constipation and can cure it permanently. Nux vomica, Bryonia, Alumina, Lycopodium, Rtanhia work wonders for constipation.
- Homeopathic Medicines for Kidney Stone – Usually people with kidney stones opt for surgery but homeopathic medicines for kidney stones can dissolve the stones and help them move out of the body along with urine. Berberis vulgaris, Lycopodium clavatum, Hydrangea aborescens, Cantharis vesicatoria are few important medicines for stones.
- Homeopathic medicine for acidity – Indigestion and gas leads to acidity. Homeopathic medicine for acidity works at the root to correct the functioning of the digestive system. Carbo vegetabilis, Lycopodium, Nux vomica, Pulsatilla are recommended for treating acidity.
- Homeopathic medicine for gastric – Gastritis occurs when the stomach lining swells up due to infection, injury, excessive use of painkillers and alcohol. Pain in the upper abdomen, indigestion, nausea and vomiting are the symptoms. Homeopathic medicine for gastric for example Nux vomica, Carbo veg, China, Lycopodium, Pulsatilla offers remarkable results.
- Homeopathic medicine for tonsils – Tonsils are two soft lymph nodes covered with a layer of mucus, located at the back of the throat. The tonsils prevent us from infections. Tonsilitis is a condition which develops when tonsils get infected. Homeopathic medicines for tonsils offer quick relief and provide a long term cure.Belladonna, Phytolacca, Hepar sulph, Calcarea carb, Baryta carb are excellent for treating tonsils.
Homeopathic medicines are absolutely safe and useful in treating numerous ailments and diseases. It is free of harmful side effects. These medicines are made from a small quantity of verified curing substances from nature.
Therefore, they are not toxic and are safe for consumption. Homeopathy restores natural health by acting effectively.
Homeopathic medicines are useful in treating the diseases at the root, thus, developing resistance to diseases. So, what are you waiting for? Take the help from these safe and natural medicines and thank us later. Though these medicines are natural and safe always consult a qualified homeopathy practitioner before consuming them.